Date(s) - 14/05/2021
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
This Online Dental Implantology Course is a continuing professional education programming, comprising of 20 structured lectures and presentations (1 hour 30 each) in oral implantology, extending over 15 weeks (twice a week).
Online Dental Implantology Course Objectives:
To introduce dentists to Basic and Advanced Dental Implantology
To enable dentists to treat difficult cases in which dental implants may complement or enhance the oral rehabilitation of the patient
These lectures will cover the following topics:
- Course Overall Review
- Placement of implants into infected sites
- Platelet Rich Fibrin and dental implants
- Piezoelectric Surgery
- Prognosis of Dental implants
- Complications of dental implants
- Sinus floor augmentation
- hard tissue grafting
- Guided bone regeneration
- Split-crest technique
- Diagnosis and types of dental implants
- OsteoCare Maxi Z 2-piece Dental Implants
- OsteoCare Maxi Z flat end
- Mini and Midi ball implants
- Midi post and Mai Z one-Piece dental implants
- Dental Implant Prosthetics
- Unconventional surgical techniques
After each lecture is completed there is a discussion period for any queries attendees may have, (Professor Zahran can also arrange one on one meetings if required).
Course Director: Prof. Amr Zahran, BDS, M.Sc, PhD.
Professor Zahran has thirty three years experience in periodontology, as well as more than twenty nine years experience in Dental Implantology. He teaches and hosts Dental Implantology courses in universities throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle-east.
CPD Accreditation – 30 Hours
Coordinated by OsteoCare Implant System Ltd.
We also offer practical hands on training courses such as a 5 Day intensive Dental implantology course.