The Osstell IDx is fast, non-invasive and easy to use system to determine implant stability and to assess the process of osseointegration – without jeopardizing the healing process. It provides the accurate, consistent and objective information need to make well founded decisions.
- Power, weight & size:
- Rated power: 12V, type
- Instrument size: 203mm x 163mm x 72mm
- Package size: 270mm x 243mm x 105mm
- Instrument weight: 0.85kg
- Gross weight: 2.1kg
Before you buy
Please note that you are responsible for checking with your local authorities if the product requires medical device registration.Please note that all prices are exclusive of local taxes and custom fee.Extended Information
- Assess implant stability and the degree of osseointegration
- Easily interpret results through intuitive color coding based on the ISQ scale
- Enables efficient communication with patients & collaboration with colleagues
- Extract data, share files and analyze implant and treatment data through Osstell Connect
- Share patients between multiple IDx’s
Note: All Osstell products are used in conjunction with smart pegs.