With this powerful motor even difficult implantological procedures no longer demand great strength.
A motor torque of 5.5 Ncm and a motor speed range of 300 up to 40,000 rpm make light work of tough procedures.
The automatic torque control at the rotary instrument, which can be set on the Implantmed unit at between 5 and 70 Ncm, ensures it is safe in operation.
EASE OF OPERATION
Ease of use is the major feature.
You can set up all the steps for an implantation without difficulty by pressing the plus and minus buttons on the unit or by operating the foot control.
The set parameters are clearly visible on the large display and are easy to read.
In combination the short motor and the ergonomically shaped contra-angle handpiece are perfectly balanced. You can work for long periods without fatigue or cramp in your hand.
AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER
The thread cutter function, which is integrated in Program 5, supports you when inserting implants in hard bone.
Cutting a thread before screwing in an implant prevents excessive compression of the bone and promotes stress free healing of the implant.
- Max. torque at the rotary instrument (in program 4): 70 Ncm
- Mains voltage: 220 – 240 V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Max. mechanical output power: 80 W
- Max. torque at the motor: 5.5 Ncm
- Motor speed range in the nominal voltage range: 300 – 40,000 min-1
- Straight and contra-angle handpieces: WI-75 E/KM / S-9 L G / S-11 L G / WS-56 L G / WS-75 L G / WS-91 L G / WS-92 L G
- Length of motor cable: 1.8 m
- Coolant flow rate at 100 %: min. 90 ml/min
- Foot control: S-N2
- Height / width / depth: 100 x 235 x 240 mm